Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thoughtful Ramadhan.

"Here comes the Moreh..."

Yes, in Ramadhan, there is a term when after tarawikh, people would eat before going to sleep. That term is Moreh. Well, I did use the term but I clearly strayed myself from it. When moreh, people would eat just a little bit before wake up for Sahur, but me? I eat quite a lot and do not wake up for sahur, sometimes, I just wake up for a little gulp of plain water that I have in my bedroom. 

And now, I am full but as for tonight, I ate just a little bit, not that much. Hehehe... (^_^)...  

To be honest, after like a month did not update my blog, I feel a little bit 'unknown' what to write. Sometimes, I do know what to write but most of the times, I just lost it. I do not know what to write. Like now. I do not know. 

Well, might be, after a few reading, I would be able to write more and creatively. Hope so. 

As for now, 

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: need to find my ideas and inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment