Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today's Menu.

"Sunny Day Indeed"

Yup, everyday is sunny day. Seriously. I am tan-ner than ever. Hehehe... 

Today, I went to Bandar Raub with my father. He had something to do but me? I bought ingredients for things such as for kuih cornflakes. The ingredients are cornflakes, butter, cooking chocolates, garnishing and the cups. The cups are for the cookies.

And we went to wet market and I bought a duck. Yup! A duck. I am thrilled today, I do not know what to cook with it. I have no idea but I am sure my mom has ideas for that amazing duck. Hehehe.. 

And tonight, I am going to do the cookies. That cookies is cornflakes chocolate with honey. Hehehe.. I named it that way because I like it that way. I hope it'll be great and good cookies. Hope so. 

Well, I want to take a nap. Just for a little while then, for berbuka aka iftar today, I am going to make spaghetti with meatballs. Yeay! I hope it'll be great too. Hope so too. 

Now, nap time!


Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: I so tired right now, the weather is too hot. Too hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment