Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We Just See The Surface.

"Don't judge the path I choose to take if you haven't walked the journey I had to make."

I took this saying from a tweet. Someone tweeted this and I took it. Yes, it explained everything right? 

Life is hard but what makes it harder is the views from other people. Positive, negative views can make very successful people become down low. But most of the time, people say, "Just ignore what other people want to say about you, they do not know what you have been through". Easy to say right? but damn hard to do.

This entry is actually universal, not my story or what, but it can be applied to all people. But one thing that we need to remember is that, expect the unexpected. Well, just make the preparation okay?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Reaching for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment