Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 17, 2012

InsyaAllah, Segalanya Akan Baik.

Evening all!

I am not watching The Voice Season 3 on AXN. Aku juga tadi ber-tweeting dengan kawan aku and we were talking about jobs, works, life and so  many others. To be honest with all of you, I am worried. Worried because lots of things. One of them would be making choice on furthering my studies. My mum asked me about whether my previous grade is enough to continue Master Degree and I know the grade is okay and it will be accepted to enroll in universities but then I have a little bit of insecurity that need to let it out. I am really afraid that I could not get all of it done. I am afraid.

I have consulted my friend and she said "Be yourself and if you think you can, go for it!" And JobStreet would her suggestion for me. I am on it right now, I am looking for it actually, but I did not get the chance to surf that website last week. I am too busy but I am looking it now. 

And she asked me to be determined and be consistent with whatever I do. To be honest, I will not stop looking for jobs but I am going to be more determine to support my life. Yes, I hope everything would be okay. I am hoping, really. :) And I do believe in rezeki that Allah gives and yes, I know, we do need to look for it right? So, insyaAllah, I will.

InsyaAllah.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Need to calm down and do things accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment