Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lomo Camera, Back to Basic with Great Twist!

Good afternoon,

I have a confession to make. I know, everyone is into LOMOGRAPHY these days and me too but I do not have yet the camera that I want. I had a camera before but lost it. huhuhu.. But I found a new camera and very inexpensive. Very. But I need time to buy this small camera. Hehehe... Do you wish to see the pictures of the camera? Here they are..





 So, these are the pictures of the small camera. You may click at the pictures and it will bring you to the FB page of this amazing products. There are more amazing products there that might catch you eyes. To be honest, I am very interested with this camera, I would prefer the Blue one. Yes, I know, the quality of the photos might not be as level as DSLR or Canon, or high definition cameras out there, but for self pleasure, everything can happen. Right? Hehehe...

Well, that is all.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: next month.

3 comments: