Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 1, 2012

What Would Happen After Merdeka?

Good morning! 

Today is 1st September 2012, and yesterday was history right? well 31st August 2012 is the 55th celebration of Malaysia's Independence Day. So, how did you celebrate your evening? Countdown? Tweet? Posted something on FB? Well.. no matter what the ways of celebrating the Independence day, we have one particular aim right? To celebrate Malaysia, right? Again, to celebrate Malaysia, not the Government. Don't get me wrong, we are still celebrating Malaysia right? And please, after this (Merdeka Day) we will keep on celebrating Malaysia, bear that in mind okay? Promise that we will soaring the flag to the highest sky okay? Promise!

Well, I just came back from Shah Alam just now. I was accompanied my cousin sending his works to client. He has a company related to events and wedding management. Some sort of event planner. I was glad to follow them because at least I could remember the roads there right? Hehe..

I am now tired, full and have nothing to be typed. Hahaha.. seriously but I tried my best to update my blog as much as I can. I am actually worried about not getting jobs, I do not know why but I just worried. But thank God, my cousin ni invite me to help him, if not, I would just sit around the house and do nothing. Thank you.

Well, I need to catch a sleep because tomorrow gonna be quite a busy day. My nephews want to go to swimming pool here and they want to swim. Well, I am going to send them there tomorrow.

I have problems these days, why? I have nothing interesting to write. I do not know why. I lost that ability to write things funny and informative. I need that back. Seriously. 

It 1 AM already, so, I need to take a bath and sleep. 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment