Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yesterday Was Yesterday.

Good morning all.

Today was a very weird day. My emotions were all over the place. I could not think really straight. Really, could not. I had small problems but then, I managed to get it together. Alhamdulillah.

To be honest, I am really on the hardest thinking day ever. Really hard. But all those have its own hikmah. Now I know, whenever I have problems I will keep myself busy. Yes, I woke up early today and after that, I could not sleep, so, I kept myself busy and alhamdulillah, I managed to settle quite a number of things. Alhamdulillah.

Well, tonight like now, I am watching KL Gangster. WTH? Is this perangai orang Malaysia? I mean, do we really have like this.. Gangsters ni? OH God! please la... rasa nak lempang2 je... haha...And now, we are tuning to Seruling Cintamu on TV 3. Oh, Norish Karman's acting is quite nice, so does Faizal Hussien's. And the two girls lead, Fathia and also Wan Sharmila. They surely did a very good job in channeling the emotions. Syabas!!!

I want see the ending of this story. I really want too. We are waiting for it, I believe Bulan will meet her sister, Bintang. And Bulan has met Firman. You know what? Bintang married to Firman!!! That is beautiful. 

 ~~Terukir di bintang, tak akan mungkin hilang cintaku padamu~~

See... I sang you a very great song. Hehehe... 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Along (my cousin) telling stories about ghost. Hahaha.. my nephews were like crazy scared. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment