Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kulat Sisir and Terung Anggur.

Morning!!

Today is the day before Hari Raya Aidil Adha and today is also the Wukuf Day for the hajj.

So, as usual, the day before hari raya my mum would gladly make lemang and so many other things. And, as for now, she took the bamboo to make lemang and she already dried the glutinous rice for lemang. :)

This very morning, my mum and I went to our Kebun Getah to pick up something. What are the things? See these amazing pictures, hehehe...












Kulat sisi and Terung Anggur (sorry, I do not what to call them in English). So, these are the raw ingredients that my mum going to cook today. The day before Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

I would like to wish all my friends and those who know me, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha and do not too much meat eyh?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: kemas rumah.



No comments:

Post a Comment