Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lemang!!!

Good evening everybody!

How are you doing at this very time? Must be very busy right? Executing many things and why? Tomorrow is Hari Raya. Hehehe.. good! Loike it.

My mum cooks lemang.. wanna see it? Lemme share the moments with you. hehehe

see, the lemang. Love it? hehe
This is at very beginning of the burning (bakar) process.
Nowadays, my mum also take orders from other people. Well, those who want fresh, kampung lemang and my mum is among the people who make lemang for orders too. Hehehe.. my mum is like still new but there is also this one mak cik that always make lemang for orders. Like most of the time. Seriously. She makes a lot, like really a lot. Her name is Siti Rokiah and we call her, Mak Teh Kiah. People too love her lemang. If you want to know more, you can email me. akmall_kiut@yahoo.com , I will give you her details.

Well, that is amazing eyh. Hehehe.. at least I help. :)

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment