Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 22, 2012

Thru Blackberry.

Hi..

OMG! This is the first time ever I compose an entry through BlackBerry. This is amazing, I do not what to write because, I felt a little bit awkward cause usually I compose an entry using like keyboard, laptop and this new for me. I will try my very best to use this advantage on telling you stories and my experiences. :)

Okay, what to write? Okay.. I started to plant some seeds and I am very happy because in several weeks, we will going to harvest the plants. I planted kailan, ladies fingers and many others. Hehehe...

Hope you'll find some times too to plant plants because the planted plants would be the best ever. Hehe, and its healthy too.

Assalamualaikum wbt

P/s: you gonna see more from moi.

2 comments:

  1. Salam. Nanti pokok dah besar bolehlah ambil gambar dan masukkan dalam blog. Nak tengok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah.. i will.. hehe..thanks for commenting on my blog. thank you.

    ReplyDelete