Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Adibah Noor Terlalu Istimewa.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I looked on the internet, I typed, Adibah Noor and I am so disappointed because there were so little information about her and her career and because of that, I am going to write about her.

Okay, lets start with her name. Her full name is Adibah Noor binti Mohamed Omar and her stage name is Adibah Noor. She was born on 3rd September 1970 (source). As we all know, she is a singer, actress, emcee, voiceover, lyricist and ad talent. I do not really know when she started her career in entertainment world but I am pretty sure, she has been in this industry since her early age, right?





Year 2006 was here biggest her when she won the Anugerah Juara Lagu. Azlan Abu Hassan and her collaborated and created this wonderful song entitled "Terlalu Istimewa". This song won Best Ballads, Best Vocal and Best Song. She can sing any songs. Traditional, big ballads, pop rock, rock, she can belt it out, just like that! *I was trying to look for Kak Dibah vocal range, voice type, vocal profile but I found nada.

Adibah Noor or Kak Dibah has acted in several movies, such as Mukhsin, Sepet, Gubra, Talentime and several others. Her acting talents was spotted by late Yasmin Ahmad.

Adibah Noor is a good emcee too. Her latest project was with Aznil Haji Nawawi (Pak Nil) at Anugerah Industri Muzik 2012. They did a great great job on emcee-ing the awards ceremony. This was the information of her latest news. Click HERE.

Honestly, Adibah Noor is one of the very good singers in Malaysia. She has this wonderful gift given by God and she uses it really well. I really adore her very much. She is Terlalu Istimewa.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I wish I could sing like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment