Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 18, 2012

AIM 19, Pak Nil and Kak Dibah are the best!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

hows your morning today? Sunday morning eyh? Better be a very good Sunday morning because tomorrow is Monday. They usually say that Monday is the Black Monday. Why? Because working on the first day of the week seems too long, I mean the time. Hahaa... Well, then again, whatever. 

Well, since today is Sunday, I have several things to do. I have taken by bath and I am going to a kenduri today as early as 11 AM. I think, the reason they do it quite early is because Zuhur is early nowadays, as early as 12.55 PM, so, 11 AM since reasonable. Do not you think so?

I am going to talk a bit about AIM (Industry Music Award) 19, last night at Melawati Stadium, Shah Alam. Well, to be honest, AIM would always be the awards ceremony that not really vavavoom but last night, all the performances were amazing except Klangit, they did far from good. *huh! Don't like, really! Plus, Adibah Noor and Aznil Haji Nawawi as emcees were amazing. Really amazing. For quite a long time, I did not see such power and credibility in emcee-ing an event. They did really amazing.



With the pure jokes and sayings, Pak Nil and Kak Dibah made the night even more relax. They really know how to be a good emcees. I adore them, really. When Pak Nil said "kena tengok permit nanti Zed Zaidi tangkap". It was hilarious! Totally! hahaha... and the audience laughed when they hear the joke.

Pak Nil and Kak Dibah have brought several good jokes and they made it seemed effortless. It is a good shine for music industry. They were using the several top news and they made it as jokes. Just like Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood during their Country Music Awards 2012 in USA. They made really good jokes and people laughed to those jokes. They are not comedians but they surely are know how to joke.

So, that was what Pak Nil and Kak Dibah did last night and they did it splendidly! yes! 

Well, I guessed I let my fingers danced on keyboard too much then. Hehe..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Just had my breakfast.
p/s: and the dancers of Muara Hati song was Kembar from Pak Ngah Production. I know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment