Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 23, 2012

Babi mengganas di depan rumah saya!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Alhamdulillah, when I woke up this morning, the weather is good, when I mean good, it was raining, heavily. Well, you know the feeling when we were sleeping then there was pouring rain outside. We pull our blanket back right? hehe.. me did the same too. 

Okay, when I woke up, and of course my parents woke up already then they said "Habis pokok ubi kayu adik, makan dek babi". I was like? whut? Pig? In front of the house? Here? In the garden? I felt a little bit do-not-know-what-to-do stage. Why? There are not enough food down there at the swamp? Why did you have come to our house and tore-down my beloved tapioca. *tapioca is ubi kayu in English. New words per day keep the dictionary away. How's that? hehe..

And when I looked at my sawi which is not far from that ubi kayu. What the heck? The pig was stomping on my sawi. They might have some dancing moves ON MY EFFING SAWI! What the heck again? huh! Maybe the have like Stomp the Garden movie thingy or or or... Step Up Revolution Piggy Style or whatever! Huh! I was like really really mad, and I said "babilah babi ni!!!".

So, now, I have to clear out the plants that ruined by that/those pig/s and I have to because I do not want to samak all the sawi but then, that incident gives me idea to actually put fences around my  sawi and all the plants in front of our house. 

And, as for that, I will be conducting a survey and my respondents are those pigs and I will be asking them what they really love to eat and why do they have to effing tore-down my tapioca! *hehe.. just kidding. But believe me, if that pig datang lagi to my house, I will be the one to shot them down! I hate pigs! I. HATE. PIGS!

So, there you go, now you know what I hate the most. 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: pegang babi, haram, boleh samak. Pegang awek, haram jugakkan? Boleh samak tak?

No comments:

Post a Comment