Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Colgate Slim Soft Toothbrush.

Assalamualaikum WBT and very good afternoon,

I have a story to tell you, I went and met the principal in a tuition centre and he said *yes, the principal is a he, that if i agree to be the teacher *which I am still considering it since the starting date would be on February 2013. Yes, you heard me, 2013! huhuhu.. Yup, my answer? I need the job like now so, sorry. I might decline the job position and I will be going home. Hehe...

Well, move on, Nuffnang gave me another great BE, seriously. I'm like, Thank God! for the opportunity. I could make Blogging as my everyday job and like a job, I would not mind but I need to write everyday and write really good to come out with perfect words for the perfect articles, right? Hehe.. *and no laughs.

Do you know Colgate Slim Soft Toothbrush? Well, before we go any further, it is better for you to see this amazing picture that I retrieved from Colgate website. 


Colgate Slim Soft is the famously known as the toothpaste in Malaysia but then they have product and to date there are many great products produced by Colgate. But then, Colgate has been doing great since those days. They come and they conquer.

Wikipedia said,

"Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal products, such as soaps, detergents, and oral hygiene products (including toothpaste and toothbrushes). Under its "Hill's" brand, it is also a manufacturer of veterinary products. The company's corporate offices are on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City."

There is an advertisement for 1915. This is the amazing advertisement.


They too have products for Children. You may click here. Children's Dental.


They also have programme for the community. Here is a little bit of the information of the Colgate Community Programme.

Global Programme
"For over 40 years, Colgate-Palmolive has been committed to delivering oral health education to children around the world. Today that commitment continues through Colgate's flagship Bright Smiles, Bright Futures programme, which is a multi-tiered initiative to promote the importance of oral health through education and prevention.
The primary focus of the programme is to reach children in schools through videos, storybooks, sing-along-songs, computer CD-ROM and interactive activities - both for educators to use in the classroom and for parents to use at home. Since 1991, this programme has reached more than 500 million children in 80 countries.
By establishing partnerships between governments, dental professionals, education professionals, schools and communities, the Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health initiative enables millions of children each year to enjoy the benefits of vital oral health education and preventive treatment."

Well, I have given you many things and I hope you could click on the given links. Whatever it is, my family has been using Colgate ever since I an my twin were born. Colgate is so refreshing. I love it. Hehe....

So, I am going back to my home. So, toodles.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Reading great books and great articles makes us better human. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment