Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan Sekolah Kebangsaan Kuala Atok 2012

Assalamualaikum WBT and very good evening to all, very late good evening. 

Well, tomorrow would be the day of Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan Sekolah Kebangsaan Kuala Atok 2012 and my sister asked me to replace her to go to the event. At first I was thinking like, naaa.. I am not going but then, when I think back, well, it's okay, I will go tomorrow.

The Badge.
So, I will bring along my camera and will be taking pictures and video of my nephews. And the event would be as early as 8.30 AM and I need to get up early tomorrow, like very early. 

Yup, I am like a protocol person, like, whenever I feel like the event is official, because later tonight, I asked my sister about attire. "Jeans and t-shirt is okay right for tomorrow?" and my sister looked at me and like "Duh!... haha".  I'm like, I am not the student in the primary school anymore right? hahaa,.. Yup, Belle and Angah called me Protocol because of my protocol-ness. Haha.. now I know how protocol I can be. HAhaha... Because, before this, I was like, no way, I am not that protocol. I mean, hahhaa. no way.. but then, it shows now. Really.

Well, I need to wake up early tomorrow, so, I have to sleep now. So, good night! Sweet dreams everyone.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I will be posting about this tomorrow. For sure and I will tweet about this too and I will put some of the pictures in the Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment