Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Have you heard of Artic Mosque in Inuvik, N.W.T. story?

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Some of us might have heard about this matter but some us not. Like me, I just heard about this yesterday, then, I looked up more for the information about this event. Have you heard of "Artic Mosque in Inuvik"? Some of us might not know where is Inuvik, right? Am I right?

Well, there was a programme conducted by Zubaidah Tallab Foundation. They raised money for the Muslims.Good intention eyh? Yes, they have great heart. Before that, Inuvik in Northwest Territories in the Artic has a population of 3,500 people and nearly 100 Muslim people live there. Before the new mosque came and the amazing journey started on 1st September 2010, this Artic Mosque had a long journey about 4,000 kilometres and safely arrived in Inuvik N.W.T.

Amazing! That is all I can say. How amazing that was. For the Muslims in the Artic, they must be really grateful for that mosque. Now that they have the mosque and they could develop more on the inner side. I believe so, they can do it.


You may click here for more info.

Artic Mosque.

or, you may look up on the internet with just type Artic Mosque in Inuvik and you will find many sources on this event.

I am impressed. Really.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment