Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 10, 2012

House Chores and Amazing Orchid.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Fuh! Done with house chores. I mean, I have not done all these things since Siti Nurhaliza wedding ceremony. Hahaha, no lah, just kidding. Well, as I posted in previous entry, I went to my nephews school to attend the Anugerah Kecemerlangan Sekolah, so, I went there. I got the chance to see all of those kids performances. All of them were very good and I believe this kind of activity will nurture them to be more exposed and build up their confidence. I believe so.

Well, I was wondering around the school too that day, and I found this wonderful orchid and I took the picture of that orchid. Again, with my Canon Powershot Digital Camera. hehe.. here it is,


This is the orchid, I love this picture. I really adore this picture very much, not because I took the picture but I composition of this picture. Love it very much.

Adoring things that you do is an amazing feeling.

Well, I need to cook now, so,

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: what would be the menu for lunch today. Hurrmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment