Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Am Tired.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

First of all, I would like to congratulate all the Indians in Malaysia and the world Happy Deepavali and have a great blast in the celebration of light festival. Alright?

I am so tired right now. Early in the morning today, my mum and I were going to the farm and did some clearing and cleaning. And I tell you, it surely one of the hardest things I did, yet. I was slashing all the small trees and so many other big trees too.

So, I need to sleep to get back my strength. so,

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I am so sorry for that short entry. I want to write about the recipe that my sister cooked for lunch today. It was really good. the name of the dish is Tempe Masak Sambal Manis ala Jawa. I will write for you later okay? Don't worry. I will.

1 comment: