Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 11, 2012

May Feastival word makes into dictionary.

Assalamualaikum WBT and very good morning to all,

Wohooo!! today is Sunday. Well, sunday would be the day for all people to rest, well, not all, for those who are living in Terengganu, Kelantan and also Kedah, you are working today right? Nevermind, you have your holiday on Friday and Saturday right? I was once in Terengganu, and I too had difficulties in adapting this concept. Hehe.. but now, I am back in Pahang, so, I have no problem, adapting back. Hehe..

Well, I was gardening just now and oohh God! It was tiring, I was sweating like hell. It was tiring, no wonder people love gardening. Yes, when we planted the seeds and waiting for the seed to grown, its a little what-am-I-waiting-for moment but then when the seeds grow and become plants, it is that feeling of satisfaction. Hehehe..

I am going to a kenduri (feastival), I love using the word Feastival, even though, the word feastival is not in any dictionary but hey, its in my dictionary. I invented the word, so, I have to use it. Feastival means feast+festival = feastival. In Malay mean, pesta makan-makan. So, the word might be registered in the Oxford, who knows right? hahaha.. Feastival, yeay! My name would be in the dictionary. Hehe.. Akmal Razlan the word inventor of Feastival. hehe.. *dreaming

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: May my word-registered-in-Oxford-dictionary dream comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment