Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Postgraduate Educaiton by Lavonne Cheah on Star Special.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Hi everyone, how do you do? I went to clean my sister's car just now and I went to a bookshop, bought two newspapers; Sinar Harian (local news mostly) and The Star. I read both and I very much interested in an article wrote by Lavonne Cheah and it is about Postgraduate Education, "Finding the right programme" Star Special.

I read it thoroughly and I find out that it is a very good article. Cheah wrote about the overview of Master's Degree education. Cheah wrote a few main points, 

"Is the postgradute study right for me?", 
"Where to study?", 
"Pros and cons of postgraduate study", 
"The importance of postgraduate study", 
"Choosing a course", 
"Making final decision" 
and lastly, 
"Finance". 

Obviously, to Cheah, finance is the last point for her. Hehe..

For those who want to take Master's Degree, I applaud your efforts, I am. You pursuing your life and you want to have better life right? Yes, no one wants life that average. Good decision then. :)

I really have nothing to be shared here because I am not qualified to write anything other than my level of understanding and knowledge. Master's Degree is not my forte. I was told by some that I need to improve more on my knowledge by read more, write more, and think critically. I was told too, that Master's Degree is not similar with Bachelor's Degree, it is harder and less fun. But then, I don't know, it not yet for me, yet. Yes, yet.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: to my friends, who are taking MA, good luck and congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment