Nuffnang Ads

MY BELOVED FOLLOWERS

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ratio Design - Angah and Wani's Wedding.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

A very good afternoon to all my readers and my beloved followers who always been there for me, *gitu kan.. hehe..

Well, as I mentioned before, I did not update my blog for about three days right? Well, I have a very concrete reason for that. We*my family and I were going to my cousin's wedding but this time around, the ceremony is called "menyambut menantu". We are one big family, yes, we are. We were helping each other and trust me, we're very happy. Tired, yes, but happy. 

I have a few pictures to be shown here and I hope you'll like it. For you information, I am now one of the employees at Ratio-Design Sdn Bhd, Alhamdulillah, amin. This company is doing events and weddings planning. Excited? Yes, I am. I have unofficially, under training since 2 months ago and we did several weddings and events already. We did Mara, and several weddings in Seremban, Putrajaya and here in Bentong. Ratio-Design is owned by two young entrepreneurs, Zul Mazrie and Mas Angelina.  You may click on the names there. 

This company has good reputation and after done several events and weddings, they are blooming.
Here are several great pictures taken from the wedding. This was from Angah and Wani in Bentong.

Angah dan Wani.

The Pelamin.

Simple yet elegant.

Sabri and Mazni's family.

Sabri and Mazni's family.

How's that?

And I have put the link of Ratio Design, at my blog. You may click it there.

Enjoy.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: One big happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment