Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 5, 2012

Selected Television Programmes and my favourite is..???

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I downloaded from Youtube the Bohemian Rhapsody sang by The Muppets. There were amazing, totally. I love it, yes, they changed the lyrics and the melody a little but they did it really great. Really. That "mama..!" verse is hilarious! I mean, that red puppet did like it lost its mama. Real funny. Hahaha... If you want to watch the video, you'd better go to Youtube and just type Bohemian Rhapsody by The Muppets. You'll find like millions of that one video. Okay?

 

Well, I would always want to post this actually and they give me BE for this. So, it is my job to promote this tv programme. Do you want to know about that television programme? Do you? Well, it is my responsibility to tell you, behold! It is The Apartment Style Edition!!! And it is on StarWorld. You may click on the name of the programme and you'll know when it is airing. Arasseo?



And I am not watching GLEE Season 1 and it is like my favourite tv programme right now. I have quite a lot of GLEE songs in my disk. I love it and I downloaded it from Youtube. Hehe.. 

Click to have better look.
I have another television programme which is, Hot In Cleveland. Betty White / Elka, Valerie Bertinelli / Melanie Hope Moretti, Jane Leeves / Joy Scroggs and Wendie Malick / Victoria Chase. They are incredibly talented and funny, like really! They are. I love them. I watched the episode entitled "Some Like It Hot". This particular episode showed how they do works and how they really cracked on the scene. Hahaha... I laughed a long. When they laughed, I laughed and girl! I laughed out loud. Thank god no one was around me. Hahaha.. 



Well, there you go. I wrote it all. I wrote it all. Hehe.. So, you have Youtube to assist you finding the clips of all the stated television programmes. So, what are you waiting for. Go! Go! haha..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I personally love television programme. My forever favourite would be The Nanny and Hot In Cleveland just made the list! hehe

2 comments: