Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Terengganu? Here I Come!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Yes, tomorrow is Friday. What does it mean by Friday? Yes! UNISZA Forth convocation fiesta. I will be going to Terengganu along with my family, entire family. I am so excited, everyone will be there and I am could be more grateful to Allah for this amazing moment. To be there with my family and friends. I am so excited. Yes, I am. 

Well, for the tomorrow schedule, I will update you later. *wah..hehe..

But, there is one more thing, look at my blog's layout. Different eyh? yup, it is, I have re-do the blog layout and I kinda love it. Yes, I love it, very much. :)

So, that is all, this is a very short entry. I am going to put several news from BH, The Star later one. 

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Excited? yeah!!!
p.p/s: eh? kenapa tak boleh post kalau writing that more dari 200 words? the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment