Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Disappointment Letter Towards Yuna.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do all my readers and followers here? I hope you all in good shape eyh?

I have one thing to be posted on, you must've heard about Dissatisfaction Letter towards Yuna's Homecoming Concert in Penang, right? Well, if you read this (click here) Beautiful Nara. I read the letter and I do not know what to respond. It seemed that they really had big trouble there. Honestly, I did not go to the concert, I am not the biggest fan of Yuna, I just like her songs. But then, Yuna tweeted this evening. 










These were Yuna's respond towards what has happened. I do feel sorry towards both sides. What Yuna tweeted too was right. Why did the fan write to the blogger? Why did not she write to Yuna herself? That her mistake too, if she really her true fan, she needs to wrote her disappointment letter to Yuna and Yuna might responds to it. But then, the fan chose to write her disappointment letter to the blog. Seriously, I do not understand.

To be honest, this is serious, what would be happening to Yuna after this? Her career would be in jeopardy. And to the fans, not just that fan, all the fans of any artists, we all need to be careful too. Yes, we have the voice, but then, what would happen if we use the voice that has been given to us falsely? We too might be in jeopardy. Right? Don't you think that?

What ever it is, I really hope, this issue would not be so big. The fan and Yuna need to see each other and discuss about this to find the solution. Right? Well, Yuna has worked her @$$ off to come this far and she really would not let this small, little thing happened ruin her career.

Well, hope everything would go okay.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

p/s: we are here in small industry. please, be nice to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment