Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Rain In Spain Stays Mainly In The Plane.

Assalamualaikum and good evening to all,

"The Rain in Spain Stays Mainly in The Plane" - The Rain in Spain (My Fair Lady). 

Rain? Yup, it was raining just now, heavily. I think that it will be flood in a few places here in Pahang but well, I am not God to determine the place the challenges. Yup, no I am not. *well, I am not updating the blog and in the meanwhile, I am watching Buletin Utama TV3 and suddenly Lim Guan Eng appeared in the news. When I saw his face, just like that, I remembered Andrew. Yup, we were classmates before and I do not know where he is now. Hurmm... Hahaha.. I strongly believe he is now managing his family business. Who knows?

And Buletin Utama came out with this news "Nurul Izzah supports murtad?" well, I do not know who to believe now. One says this and another one says this. Whatever it is, to both sides, choose what you do best WITHOUT involving your Rakyat's future. Please, do your very best in managing this dirty politics and just kill yourself you cannot bring good to your Rakyat. Okay?

I still remember my mum's saying, "Bagusnya orang Malaysia ni, baik, bagus, tolong orang luar negara sedangkan dalam Malaysia ni, ramai lagi yang susah". Translation "Malaysians are good and nice they help those who have trouble outside the country and not here". But my dad said "Memanglah, negara macam Malaysialah yang akan tolong sebab kalau yang susah pun, mereka dalam negara sendiri (Malaysia) yang luar tu susah". My response? "Can't we do something without recognition from the world?, I mean, really?".

Well, nothing much to say. I need inspiration to write. Yes, I need it.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I love the Whiskas Commercial. Love the mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment