Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

These are the plants.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Good afternoon all, having lunch eh? Well, my village today has a water crisis, and I do not know when would be the time to stop. It just started today btw. hehe..

Okay, I received an email from THR Gegar and the producer wants my number because I am a big fan of Dato Siti Nurhaliza. Am I not the happiest person in the world? haha.. THR Gegar wants to call me. Yes! I am happy and I am the biggest fan of Dato Siti Nurhaliza. I love her voice.

After got back from work with my mum, I wondering around the house and I saw this amazing plant and this plant has its flower! I am shocked and because usually, it takes 7-8 years for this plant to flower but hey, it is all Allah's willing, I am glad and I am happy. Want to see the flower and some other plants around my house? We planted it with love and fertilizers. hahaha...

I planted this Orked Harimau like last three weeks, and thanks Allah, its flowering. Hehe.. I love it.

 This is Bunga Ekor Kucing. It accidentally planted. hahha..

This is Bunga kacang botol, wait until it become kadang botol

I dont know this.
This is bunga keembung. haha

There you go.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: got to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment