Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two French songs that made my days.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I too have always been the biggest fan of Celine Dion. Since Dato' Siti Nurhaliza is too the biggest fan of Celine Dion, so, me too. I am too the biggest fan of Celine Dion. Hehehe..

Okay, I have this on continuous memory and it is just switch on like a millisecond when I hear these songs. Well, during my industrial training, in the LRT, I was listening to these two songs from Celine Dion. These songs entitled, Je T'aime Encore and Pour Que Tu Ma'imes Encore. These two songs are very good songs and I could remember the lyrics already. Even though the songs are in French, but I love learning new languages. I love French too. The langages *French word for language. Easy eyh? Yes, both languages have close relationship.

This is a very short entry but these two songs give me great impression on French langages. Love it so much.

Assalamualaikum WBT.

p/s: Je T'aime Encore.

No comments:

Post a Comment