Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Why the USA always wins?

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Apa khabar? Saya berharap semua berada di dalam keadaan yang sihat walafiat belaka semuanya ye? Makan dah malam ni? *saje je tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu, iya lah, English, English juga tapi root jangan lupa kan? Tetap Melayu, walaupun tahu English language. Hehe...

Iya, saya memang pergi temu duga tadi untuk jadi English teacher tapi setelah berbincang bagai, the principal nak menggunakan kepakaran saya untuk tahun hadapan. 2013 jadi, insyaAllah, tengoklah macamne dulu kan. But, the offer that he offers is quite good, improving my English language has always been my priority but then, the salary too is important for moi. Hehehe...

Well, move on. Tomorrow, early in the morning, I will be going back to my home. They need me. Since the offer is for next year so, I need to do other works. Hehe.. really, don't tell me what is best for me when I know what is the best for me. Hehehe...
Battle Force 2011
I am now watching "Battle Force" (2011) on Cinemax and its about the Nazis and also the Americans, Italy and all of the world especially, the Jews. The one and only, Hitler killed thousands of Jews but still, they managed to conquer the world through many things. Incredible huh? I personally do not know what they eat. To become such wise people. 

Battle Force is the 3656443th film that I watched from the USA production. My uncle said "they would always win any battles cause they made the movie, that is why", could not agree more. Pearl Harbor, Sucker Punch, Battle of Los Angeles, Battle Galactica,  and so many other war/battle movies. They always win. Just like Gerak Khas in Malaysia, the police always wins, no matter what. My mum said "I could not stand that the fact that the police always wins because in real life, they usually lose". And I could not agree more. Haha.. 

I need to rest and tomorrow, I am going to wake up early in the morning, so, good night and have fun in whatever you are doing.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: since I have blog, my popularity as blogger does not raise up. *hahha.. do you believe that? but hey, it is not my real intention to be famous. NO WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment