Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 3, 2012

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Alhamdulillah, as I said before, on the 1st December 2012, my friends and I were very happy because it was that day of our convocation, UNISZA. And Faculty of Languages and Communication created its own history and it is carved beautifully on the stone of history. Bachelor of English (Degree) was the first ever batch from Faculty of Languages and Communication to actually managed to be in with the Chancellor (Sultanah Nur Zahirah, Sultanah Terengganu), yes, we are very happy and very proud. Thank you Madam Dean, Puan Hajjah Azizah binti Endut and also all the lecturers because, we know, you were fighting for this opportunity like there is not tomorrow. We are very proud of you all. Yes, we are (both BEN and TESL).

see my mum at the back, she must having a big thought in her mind. hahaha

This is before bertolak to Terengganu, in the car.
I am so very sorry, I did not take as much photos as I always do because on that day, that Catalia Creative person was there and I had to manage the magazines and pictures for my friends. If pictures say a thousand words, then, being the in event with my family members and friends is priceless and lost of words, there is no word could describe the moment. None. no! there is one, Alhamdulillah. Yes, Alhamdulillah. Thanks Allah for making this happened to us. Thank you.

On December 2nd, 2012, my family and I were packing and go back home. Hehehehe, before me going back home, I went to visit Madam Salina, I met, Madam Sharifah, Kak Nor, the new PA, Madam Kamariah and Madam Wahidah Wahid. I wished I could meet and greet all the lecturers, but then, they were at the Third Sidang. So, cannot la. But then, they give me really good advices and they give me encouragement to strive more in life.

But then, my parents and I did took a picture from the appointed photo house there. So, in a month time, I will receive the photo. InsyaAllah. When I got the photos, I will posted in my blog. Yeay!

And special thanks to Madam Salina for the breakfast. Thank you, not breakfast that I need but your words mean a lot to me. Thank you. Madam Salina is one of the lecturers that me, belle close with. Even though she taught us in just one semester, but that very one semester made us good friends. Thank you Madam. You are one of the best! You are. We love you. Good luck and hope Canada will be nice to you and your family. :)
We took it at the kedai.
Last but not least, my two friends, my two very gila-gila, best friends, Belle and Angah! You two ar, memang gila maa. hahaha.. Like, we drink, we mengutuk, we cakap2, we minum2, we makan, we berpisah, and we bertemu kembali right? Yes, we are.

 Well, even though I do not have pictures with my  whole family *not enough time, but still, they were in the situation, they were actually happy to go to Terengganu and also visited a few famous places like, Pasar Payang, Losong, Waterfront, Batu Buruk. Yes, we are happy. 

Assalamualaikum WBT,

p/s: insyaAllah, kalau berkesempatan, kami akan pergi ke tempat lain pulak.
p/s: I will show you the pictures of the places that we visited in other entry.

3 comments: