Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Books to be read.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Last few days, I went to KLCC, well, not the convention centre, but I went to Shopping mall. Hehehe.. I bought a few of things, but not at the same place. Whatever it is, you might want to see this picture first, okay?


So, these are the amazing books that I bought. That brown blank note book was bought from Kinokuniya. The name of the book is, Thread Sew Scout Book, love the paper and love to write on this kind of paper. Amazing feeling, it is.

That Louise Bagshawe book, was bought from MPH Empire Subang later last week. Glamour that tittle, it is. And yet to be read no time. Haha.. For those two books at the back, Phillippa Gregory and also Peter Prince, The Favoured Child and Adam Runaway, I bought those books from Big Bad Wolf Book Festival at The Mines, Seri Kembangan. And too, have no time to read those. Busy. Too busy. With things, a lot of things. huurmm...

Well, that is all.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: continuing with my LOTR marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment