Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 10, 2012

I Am Sorry.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I am not gonna delete what I have done and wrote. It is up the individual to actually read and comment and of course, I am not gonna publish your comments but you have to really think about what I have wrote. 

To me, it is not wrong to actually wrote about the giving-ness. I stand my points. To those have problems about it, then, I am sorry. I am not gonna please all people. Please. I have friends who are non-Moslems so, giving such thoughts about what are the bests for present is not wrong.

Plus, I read, I write and I satisfied about what I have read and wrote. Sorry for not being the best for you thoughts.

Sorry.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

p/s: I am being a good man.

4 comments:

  1. just forget it..you know your intention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone has their own opinion.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC : yes. I just want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza Licha : yup, some are aligned with us but obviously, some are not.

    ReplyDelete