Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 22, 2012

I have started writing a book.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do? Good eyh? Well, I am now on small mission on writing my own small tale book. I started this idea about yesterday and today, I have finish drafting the characters, settings, events, main events, theme and so on. Well, I would say, this book will have its own flare.

I would say too, this is a book that many kids would love it. Simple English language, with fairy tale and also a little bit of adventure. For sure. I am actually writing this book on my note book first and then I will transfer the final draft on my small little Thread Sew Scout Book. *the one that I bought from Kinokuniya KLCC. Love that book. If you want that book, you may go to big book stores and you will find it there. Yes, its a little bit expensive but then, it is unique and you'll satisfy with the results, I mean, writing or sketching on the book.

Well, do you want to know about the title of my book? I am so sorry, I could not just tell you yet, I need time to finish the book and then, I will tell you and publish it here. This time around, I will finish it. *I have few dreams already, obviously. haha...

Well, that is all.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: wanna ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment