Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! HO HO HO!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT, 

Apa khabar? I hope you have a great blast today, because, today is Christmas Day, so, for those who celebrate Christmas, I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!!! Ho ho ho,

I waited for Barbie movie this year but none, hukhukhuk, I love Barbie. Huahuahua,, I do, I love watching Barbie, really. I do and also Tinker Bell movies. Hehe.. Don't judge me for such interest. Hehe.. People are different. Sometimes, we see them as healthy as athlete but then, the next day, we heard that he/she died. See, same goes with these things, even though, I am a man, *man enough, I am, haha, but then, it does not mean that I could not love watching Barbie, Tinker Bell and so on. Hahaha...

Well, me too loves a lot of things, I mean, there are things that you could not imagine I love. Well, hahaha... life is weird eyh? Really, weird. Really. I bet you have the same abnormal interest too, care much to comment here? No no, it is your decision, comment here or not, it is not the problem, as long as you read this ridiculous entry, it is okay by moi. Hehe...

I have so many things to write but I need to write down it first but then, I would write those amazing things in my blog but one thing at a time eyh? hehe,, for now, I need to pack a few stuff because, this end of the week, I have to go to Bentong, in fact, it is tomorrow, I have to be there like at 3 pm, and we will leave for KL and pick up flowers a long the way. So, busy day tomorrow, indeed.

So, that is all.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

p/s: I wish things back to normal, apparently, NOT!
p/s: Thanks Sunway College and Nuffie for that BE. Appreciate it a lot!

2 comments: