Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 24, 2012

School shopping? Preparation?

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Apa khabar? I hope you all in great shapes and in a pink health. Well, today was great day indeed. Today, my parents and I, along with my 3 nephews and 1 niece were going to supermarket/small mall/I do not know what to call and we bought something for the kids. Well, as you all know, now, this months is the last month of holidays and next year the school is starting, so, shopping spree for the uniforms and all the preparation for school. Pencils, clothes, pants, bags, erasers and so many others, Wow, it is like going back to Standard 1, * well, for me, of course. Haha...

I was so busy looking for the erasers, sharpeners, bags, pants for my nephews and niece. Seriously, I missed those moments when we were shopping for school uniforms, shoes, socks, pencils and so on. Awwhhh,,, missed those moments. But hey, now, its for my nephews and nieces. Enjoy the moments kids!! haha...

Well, for parents, you should get going now, I mean, shop for your kids, do not do the last minute shopping. Yes, I agree that sometimes that last minutes shopping is just nice for the parents to get great deals, but, it is just sometimes, but most of the times, the sellers sometimes, just increased the prices and the prices would easily get more expensive. Think about that, okay?

And, I know, in two days, the Christmas is going to be here. Budgetting is not quite there and please, celebrate it with joy and sometimes, joy does not mean that you have to spend every penny that you have on presents and gifts. Think about that too. Be moderate, do not go craze, okay?

I wrote a lot of things here. Hehe.. 

Assalamualaikum WBT,

p/s: Be moderate, do not go craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment