Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Victoria's Secret.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Sorry for the late update. I am so sorry. Last night was the night that I helped my cousin with the decoration. I did not do much, I just did the curtain. Hehe... Flower arrangement? Naa.. I am not talented but I will learn more about it. Trust me.

But, today woke up late, like, very late. Haha.. I am so sorry, again. I know.

Whatever it is, I have something to tell you readers. I have now the Victoria's Secret 2007-2012 events. Hehe.. anyone? who wants the videos, well. tell me. bring you pendrive, then I will transfer it for you. Haha..

ups!

toodles.

p/s: I am blank, again.

2 comments:

  1. awak buat koleksi ke akmall?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koleksi video fashion show la..haha..not the lingerie. no no no...

    ReplyDelete