Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year's resolution/s?

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you do? When new year is coming, well, in fact, in my case, the new year celebration is already ended, today is 2nd January 2013 and 1st January was yesterday right? so, it is possible to make a new resolution like, now? present? 2nd January 2013? Well, to me, its okay, why do we have make resolution at like just before New Year? Yes, I know, it is not called New Year's resolution for nothing right? But, hey, Syahadah is renewed every single solah right?

It does not matter what your resolution/s is/are but you have to actually follow your resolution. For example, if you made your resolution to yourself, so, you have to be true to yourself and if you like, made resolution/s to other people, you too have to be true to yourself and to that other people. Resolution is actually like a promise, promise that you will do this, will do that, will not do this, will not do that. So, if you made resolution to yourself, it is like you have promised yourself that you will not/do this/that. Something like that. 

I too have a resolution that I have carried from like 5 years before, so, it is like on 2008's new year's eve? Well, mine was so hard to fulfill actually. I have to commit to actually achieve this resolution. Want to know what is my so-hard-to-handle resolution? Well, mine is, "To be a better person year by year" which I found that very hard and but I still do not lose hope on it yet. Just yet. 

Well, tomorrow would be my big day, I will be a student again, so, wish me luck okay?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Would you love me even with my dark sides?

No comments:

Post a Comment