Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 29, 2013

Lets think about this.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I heard about these two Iranian women *correct me if I'm wrong, who found guilty and the charges would be on drugs. In Malaysia, the term would be Keldai Dadah or drugs mule, I don't really remember the terms actually, I'm sorry. And as far as I am concerned, if in Malaysia, when found guilty, the person/people will be punished and the person will be hanged mandatory. *I know, my English is not that good, forgive me. Heheh.. that is why I need to practice more.

My mum usually have a little concern about this, drug mule, the punishment. Why? There were a few cases where the Malaysians being  convicted on drugs abroad and usually, the Malaysian government take action to actually free them from the punishments and so on. But then, when the foreigners were convicted on drugs mule-ing, there were no actions from the their government and Our government punished them with heavy punishments. Actually, what concerns my mum was ...

"What if, the abroad governments, meaning, when our people were caught on drugs mule-ing, and the abroad governments do not want to cooperate and they want still to punish our people like our government punish their people?" 

Do you understand my analogy there? *I am so sorry for that bad way of explaining the explanation, it has been a while since I used full English in explaining things. heheh..

What do you think on this matter? Would you amend the law from Hang Mandatory to Whole Life Prison? Or you rather send them back to their own country and blacklist their names from entering our beloved Malaysia?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Would you answer my question?

6 comments:

  1. well,are you sure that no representative from the foreigner country who came to help them from being charged with hanging punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear akmal,
    are u sure that there is no representative from the foreigners country that came to help them from being charged or hanged due to the crime they did? The saddest thing about this "keldai dadah" is that women are being the main target.women who are being manipulated by men..it's not fair to just punish the women but we must also punish the syndicate who moves these women.Do u agree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear akmal, are u sure that there is no representative from the foreigners country that came to help them from being charged or hanged due to the crime they did? The saddest thing about this "keldai dadah" is that women are being the main target.women who are being manipulated by men..it's not fair to just punish the women but we must also punish the syndicate who moves these women.Do u agree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Izzah Malek, surely u love reading my blog eyh? Well, to be honest, I did not really know about it, as far as I am concerned, I seldomly heard about the foreign countries try to bail their citizen on drugs muling.

    Yes, the saddest thing would be, it always be woman who arrested on drugs muling, fair or not, I dont really know, but the thing is, we, MAlAYSIANS should take note of what has happened in the past, and about the syndicate thingy, we have to punish them too, but the question is, can we catch them?

    p/s: I posted all of your comments, hehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. assalamualaikum..yes..most of the the topics discussed previously really caught my attention :-) Keep up this interesting manuscripts of yours k!
    Frankly,I wonder of the same thing too regarding this issue.Nevertheless, I believe that Malaysia had decided the best actions in managing this kind of criminals in order to protect our country from being manipulated. It's like a big lesson or warning for foreigners not to commit the crime here. And I also believe that other countries also practice the same strict laws n regulations. U see this. Malaysians who were caught doing this crime at other countries have family members that still care about them...In this matter, the family will seek help from our government to settle the issue.They need to depend on our government because this matter relates between 2 countries. Do u get what i mean? It actually depends.same thing might happen to foreign criminals caught here and their family members might or might not obtain help from their government to settle this issue.Maybe not all cases trialed at court involving the foreigners who had representative to bail them out were being publicised???

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup, maybe not all cases being so much media attention eyh? Well, Kak Zah, thank you for being such a good sport on blog, thank you.

    ReplyDelete