Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 29, 2013

Random Friday Pictures Memoir.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

This is random entry made for random posed pictures. hahaha.. well, not so random eyh? Never mind, I love these pictures that I am about to post here, I feel that I am connected to these pictures. I was and I still am, they are my friends. of course. Right?

So, here are the pictures.. enjoy.

hehehe...

Nampak bodyguard ku...




angah, belle and me, during photography time was it?
These pictures were very random, but to be honest, to pick random pictures, I have to actually think randomly, meaning, I have a huge collection of my friends pictures but sometimes, I have to consider a few things before posting any pictures. Well, I came put with my pictures instead. hahaha.. enjoy!

darling friends, if you want ur pictures, kindly take here in my blog, hehee..

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: love writing in English. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment