Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Toby by Hatem Alkeel. Amazing!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Do you know I am now obsessed with thobe aka abayaa for man. In Malaysia, we called it jubah and jubah would be choice for this coming Eid Fitr, yup! I looked for new trend for jubah and I found this amazing website and this amazing designer, Hatem Alkeel. Amazing! he has great eyes and he has amazing ideas to make jubah up to date. Here are the pictures on great jubah that he made. Amazing!






See those amazing creations by Hatem Alkeel, you may go to www.urtoby.com for more information. There are many amazing choices that you could find there and if you have left over money, you can buy these creations. Amazing!

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I going to make one based on these amazing creations.

1 comment:

  1. Salam Akmall :D, I like seeing man wearing jubah. They look very smart indeed :D.

    Do you remember my post about the youngsters power? Thank you for your supporting comment on my entry and currently I would need your help by voting my essay!

    To vote you can just click the FB like button on this link
    http://www.perdana.org.my/essaycompetition/voting/blogpost-category-b-nur-firzanah-binti-mohd-kamil/

    Again tqvm :D. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete