Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ducks and Geese Breeding.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

My mum and I have a  very good idea. What is the idea?? Hahahha.. We want to raise ducks and geese. The geese usually the Chinese Geese, why? I don't really know. But usually we raise that species. 

I do really love ducks and geese. Well, if you watch Top Chef or Top Chef Masters and any other cooking competition, they usually use foie gras which is duck or goose liver which during the raising period, the farmers forced the geese and ducks to eat the feed. That is cruel and in some part in America, they made foie gras illegal for public consumption. Scary and cruel. Indeed.

Now, see these amazing pictures, geese and ducks. Love them, they are so cute!!






But, know what, little geese actually really expensive in Malaysia, the little ones usually at the price of RM100 + for one little goose, *sorry, I do not know the name of little ones, hehehe.. One for RM100, if two? RM200? Well, we need two geese to start a family right?

But ducklings are not that expensive, haven't check the price yet, but I will tomorrow. Hahaha.. With the money that GIATMARA give, the allowance, I will start this. Yes, I will.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Manifesto BN is airing, right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment