Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I am oficially a FATHER!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

I have great news to tell you all my dearie readers and followers, I am now officially A FATHER!!! yes, not feather, but a FATHER!!! I am, I am so glad to be great father and I am looking forward to be such a responsible father. Indeed. I am so excited!

What? I can't hear you, "Don't know that I'm married?" Well, nowadays, we do not have to be married to have 'kids'. *there will be someone would love to scold me for this statement. hahaha.. whatever.

No lah, I am a father to my 5 little chicken. My 5 little beautiful chicks. yup, there are so beautiful, I bought them just now and I am going to start my agro-entrepreneur spirit with this FIVE beautiful little chicks. I am so excited, I am going to actually start a simple but yet wonderful journey of business with this small little chicks. I am so boost up and next? I am going to buy like 5 or 10 of ducklings and insyaAllah, will Allah's willing, I will be able to harvest in like 12 months? I do not know, but I will keep them safe, InsyaAllah.





I do not have the picture with me yet but I will, because I need to clean up the 'little' garbage around the reban *I do not remember the word reban in English, please help me. hehehe.. Really, I do not remember.  I know now!!! Its coop! hahahah

I will start second day tomorrow and I will make things clean as there will not rubbish around the reban. *what the heck am I writing? hahhaa.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I am so excited, my mum so excited too.

3 comments: