Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 21, 2013

Reboosting the energy!!

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Good evening everybody. I do not know why, I just feel writing in English, so, English language it is.

Well, tonight, I have nothing much to be posted because I have posted my 'anger', 'sarcasticmness' and 'bitchiness' in last post, make sure you read my every post eyh? Thank you.

I need to sleep as early as I could tonight, because tomorrow, we will be having a class at GIATMARA Raub with our beloved teacher, Puan Sarizam bin Mat Adam or we called her, Cikgu Izam. 

The class that we are going to attend tomorrow would be the replacement class and GOD!!! I hate that another teacher, you literally made our lives miserable. No kidding, I am not kidding. Please. There is no joke about you, you know why? Because, our talks are not BULLSHIT like yours. 

Well, whatever it is, since that we actually manage to get a lot of things done in these six months is actually a great achievement. Yes, it is. 

To be honest, Cikgu Izam taught us a lot and I am glad to know her better, I love all my colleagues and most of all, GIATMARA Raub has a lot to offer. I really hope that the new environment would lead to better future for the students of GIATMARA Raub.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I am wondering, when would be the new GIATMARA Raub would done?

1 comment:

  1. ijin nyimak ya gan :)
    salam kenal dari kami outbond di malang :)
    jangan lupa kunjungi kami di website kami : http://www.nolimitadventure.com/

    ReplyDelete