Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mari Bershopping di SOGO, KUALA LUMPUR.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Mari, saya nak cerita sedikit pengalaman bershopping di SOGO, Kuala Lumpur. Despite the bad very small accident happened due to sickest two whore-bitches desperately need attention due to their lack of ability to think clearly, we had so much fun yesterday. Hehe..

Alhamdulillah, my sisters managed to find all of my nephews clothes, but my other sister has to buy baju kurung for my nieces at other places, at Raub perhaps. 

Well, here is the story. We went in to SOGO like 4.30 in the afternoon and we go out, *after shopping is done, like 7.15 at night. Yes, yes, and yes, I know, that long. Fuuhh... *I write quite well when I am angry. Seriously. hahaha, like the emotion brings the great in me. 

I was babysitting my 2 year-old nephew. It was like, halluuu.. 2 years old, boy, running, screaming, yes! I know, it was one of the hardest tasks ever given to me. It is not easy. i had to dukung him all the way, *well, except for on the escalator, where I have to let him play with the moving stairs. Yes. It is that hard. I carried him for like 30 minutes, and I am sorry, I had my exercise yesterday. And now, my right leg is swelling. Huhuhuhu,, like, I am having hard time to walk and run, *if I even kan, I do not know why, but usually, if I had pains, it would strike both legs, but thanked Allah, its not strike both this time. Hehehe..

I did not buy anything except for books, yes, two books, GLAM and GLAM Lelaki. Haa.. we too went to My Mum Chicken Rice by Linda Onn. Thanks for that amazing meal. *just saying, it wasn't free, we paid. Thank you very much. We were eating out at Tesco Extra Ampang. hehehe..

I am so sorry, there is no pictures to prove that we went to SOGO, but hey, I am telling you the truth, so, hehehhe.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Need to buy ground nuts and bee hoon, my mum wants to make pecal for this breaking fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment