Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Take Two : Volkswagen and The EDGE Malaysia.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

How do you all doing? I hope you are in the bestest shape ever! Like, happy as always.

Well, I am writing these two amazing products because, Nuffie has given me amazing opportunity to increase my duit raya, *hope so. I would love you to know about these two amazing products. What are the products? Okay, here they are.

  
First, I would love to talk about Volkswagen.

Volkswagen Group Malaysia.

The Volkswagen brand is no stranger to Malaysians. Generations of Malaysians have grown up with their own or someone else's Volkswagen Beetle occupying a place of affection in their hearts and life stories. Till today, this hallmark of the Volkswagen brand's lasting quality and distinct character continues to enjoy a faithful following even as newer models from Volkswagen have started to spark off their own groups of fans in the country.
Volkswagen Group Malaysia was officially launched in Malaysia on 16 February 2006, with the Corporate Headquarters situated in Wisma Volkswagen, Bangsar. From here, it will control marketing, sales and after sales to cater and fulfil the Malaysian customer's wishes for individual mobility in all situations of life.
Well, we all know that Volkswagen has arrays of car models and obviously, Volkswagen has been in this world like, ever since. Volkswagen is from Germany and they started in year 1937. Volkswagen means People's car. 

To be honest, I do not like that new version of Volkswagen, but if they really kind hearted, and they want to give me one car, any car from Volkswagen, I would gladly accept it but if I were to choose, if I were given the chance to choose my favourite, it would be, nonetheless, this model!!


Yes! Volkswagen Type 2 T1, yes!! yes !! yes!! I really adore this amazing car. People say it ridiculous, hey! ridiculousness makes it unique and whatever it is, I love this car. I love it. Very much. If Volkswagen wants to give out car, I would love to have this one! yes! Type 2 Pleaseeee...


Do you know what The EDGE Malaysia is? Well, I personally hope that this explanation would give you great understanding about what The EDGE Malaysia is all about.
The Edge is a Malaysian financial and investment weekly published by The Edge Communications Sdn. Bhd. It was launched in 1994 to cater to corporate executives and the general public with interest in the Malaysian financial market. It is distributed nationwide in Malaysia via newsstands. Plans have been announced for an international expansion with a Hong Kong-based weekly business magazine.
Well, obviously, The EDGE is giving great news about financial and investment, weekly basis. So, for those who want to know more about financial and investment skills, you would better buy The EDGE and of course, read The EDGE Malaysia.Who knows, you might be able to be one of the best businessmen on earth. Right?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Thanks Nuffie for giving me these amazing BE. heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment