Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Petaling Jaya-Putrajaya.

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Apa khabar? Mesti semua sihat kan? Alhamdulillah... sekarang saya berada di Kuala Lumpur, tolong mak cik.

Camni, his husband and his son are now in Istanbul, Turkey, so, there is no one to send aunt Ana to Putrajaya *she is working there.

Well, I help them? Why? They are great people so, I am happy to help them and in addition, I am able to know the road here.. maybe not going to Bandar Kuala Lumpur but familiarising with the big roads and lotsa vehicles is amazing. Love it.

Plus, couple of years back, I lived with them for three months during my internship in Kuala Lumpur, so, I help them. Nothing wrong with that I guess, right?

And it is just for a week, and after that, I am going to go back to my cousin's house and work with him. In shaa Allah.

Well, that is all for today. In shaa Allah, first day in the morning tomorrow, I will be updating this blog and that time, I might be somewhere in Putrajaya... who knows right?

Assalamualaikum wbt

P/s: it teaches me to be a good person too. Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment