Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Terima Kasih Lulu!

Assalamualaikum wbt

Apa khabar? Di hari Ahad yang sungguh seronok ini. Esok saya ada interview, wish me all the luck in the world okay?

Haaa.. ni nak cerita, I have been sleeping and living my so called life for this past 2 years and neglecting my parents advices. Yes, how bad I am right? But the sleep tu terjaga a few days back.

I do not know what happened but it surely gives me something to ponder on my own. Nothing much to let me realise that all this while is just something that to make myself happy and not my parents.

A simple comment from my fellow blogger, Lulu Caldina, she gave me this one sentence, which was,

'Apa salahnya menggembirakan mereka selagi mereka masih ada'.

That comment strikes me light a big lightning. Yes, I realised that no one in this world wants their parents sad. So! By this sentence, I will at least listen to my mum and dad.

And that interview tomorrow, I will do my very best! My very damm best to get the job. I am ready to simpan my impian and live their dreams.

And terima kasih Lulu! ;)

Assalamualaikum wbt

P/s: i am not giving up my dream but i want to live their dream first!

No comments:

Post a Comment