Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Grammar Nazi.

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Alhamdulillah, syukur kepada Allah SWT atas apa yang diberi-Nya. Sesungguhnya kami bersyukur dengan apa kurniaan-Mu, Ya Allah.

Baik, untuk entry ini, saya rasa saya nak cerita sikit fasal diri saya. Maybe, the ones yang korang belum tahu lagi, okay je kan? 

Sebenarnya, saya ni bukanlah seorang yang mempunyai knowledge yang banyak tentang English language, I mean, before lah, but then after a few years of learning, alhamdulillah, I got better. Alhamdulillah. I am able to notice small grammar mistakes done by many. Gituhh.. takde la sampai tahap Grammar Nazi yang memang menjadi perkara yang memang tak boleh bagi sesetengah orang, I mean, the mistakes made by other people.

Saya masih boleh get my grip together, I do not know about others.


I have to admit that English language is still a new language to me, but it does not mean that we can't learn it right? I am still learning but I can't deny that my basic English language it quite great too.

My lecturers did not teach me the basic when I was in uni, but it did really coming from my friends. Yes, I noticed that peer really influenced my in some ways, but not all the ways, hehe...

He taught me the basic,basic English grammar and until now, I remember it really well. Thanks You!

And, when people committed the mistakes (tonne of them) of English grammar, I tend to, hmmm... try to not to call out loud to their faces but sometimes, I can't help it. Haha.. I just called it out and bam!!

 B please, I know the wrongnesses are. haha... *please ignore the slang.

What people need to know that how to apply their knowledge of English grammar to the max. You learn the basic because those advanced are develop from the basics. Now, if you learned the advanced first, then you will be a stray. Why? How can you have to know the advanced first then you learn on basics later? Ridiculous.

On that note, I am still a nice person with good faces. Haha.. really.

Itu je lah.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I am ready! Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment